Welcome to the Lakeland Pantry!
The Lakeland Pantry is a non-profit organization run by volunteers from throughout the area that provides food, clothing, and other essential items to families and individuals who need assistance.
Pantry Quick Facts
- Serves over 1,800 registered families
- Distributes to 425-450 families weekly
- Gives 14,000 lbs. -16,000 lbs. of food weekly
- Recipient base is 38-42% children
- Uses eligibility requirements identical to those of free/reduced lunch program at local schools
- Purchases 95% of food distributed using donated funds
- Obtains 100%
of funding through community donations
- Uses cost effective purchasing so that a $10 donation buys $50-$70 of food
- Coordinates service projects with youth organizations
- Maintains “Family in Crisis” fund